Friday, February 18, 2011

random

I had all sorts of thoughts I wanted to write down before I pulled up my empy new post page. Now that it sits in front of me (slowly being filled with nonsense) I have no inspirations so I will just write free form. I remember there being a definition for this type of writing but it slips my mind at the moment. Speaking of which, many things have been slipping my mind recently but I know that I have that knowledge. Did I fall on my head recently or kill a bunch of brain cells in the recent past? I don't remember doing either but then again if I did I probably wouldn't remember now would I? Anywho, I did not know that frakking was a word, but then I saw this youtube parody of some video (which also seems to escape my mind at the moment) where they used the word frakking instead of something else of which I will not mention.

I am at school, waiting. I came here needlessly, other than for lunch, because Spanish table seems to be pretty non-existant on Fridays. Gr. I didn't feel like going to the dance tutorial audition for the Whip My Hair piece because I'm in the pokeman dance and the step piece and don't want to be doing too much. I went to the first practice for the step and liked it a lot! I have a feeling that up to speed, most of the moves will be difficult for me and I will be awkward but I resolve to practice! yay! I don't really know what to expect for the other piece but I think practice will start next week. So now I can't work thursdays because dance tutorial practice is on Thursday evenings. So that makes Thursdays and Fridays can't work (I volunteer until about 5:30/6 on Fridays) and I told my manager not to put me on Sundays either so that I can get all my homework done if need be before my two classes on Mondays.

I rather like my schedule, it seems to work out nicely. I have time to goof off and be with my boyfriend and friend but plenty of time to get all my schoolwork done and have time to work and make a little bit of money. I want to add thesis preparation and fulbright application to this mix as well, but at my leisure since I have plenty of time.

ooh! Dodgeball tonight plus I might think of joining the league!

No comments:

Post a Comment