Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gdawg

I should probably update this blog on the current status of my romantic life, since I did cite boys as a major source of obsession in my personal writings. Did I mention I love boys? I might have once or twice. I've just been so busy with my boyfriend that I have yet to update this sucker. So, I have a boyfriend. He is simply awesome. I don't think I'm comfortable posting personal details about someone else online so I will leave it simply at that and of my thoughts on the matter. I see this as going somewhere, long term. As much as this scares the hell out of me, as much as my foggy academic/career future does, the certainty I have in an uncertainty makes me leary. I want to be more than just mentally and emotionally invested and it frightens me because this is a new thought, to be wholly decided and sure about something that in the past has not been certain. I still think that I need to see more of the flaws, work through problems, be upset or annoyed by more. Reactions are great indicators and I need more of them. For both of us, I think that is what this relationship needs.

On a less thoughtful/solemn note, I'm working on this great Valentine's day gift. I can't talk about it because this blog is open to anyone and I don't want to ruin the surprise. I'm so excited, it's going to be fantastic! Plus, this will be my first ever Valentine's that I am in a relationship. Unfortunately my expectations are kind of high. I want it to be unusual but standard. I don't want flowers or chocolates or stuffed animals, that is generic crap. I want it to be taylored to my personal interests and likes. I want it to be involved in a way that it took time and effort to make happen flawlessly. I can't wait. Plus you know, reduced price chocolate on February 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment