Monday, February 28, 2011

holes in mah pants

Funny story.

I was walking back from the library (about a 7 minute walk down a central promenade at school) after having walked the same route to the library, walked about in the library, been to class, and been at the front of the classroom with half the class scrutinizing me and not one person be they friend, classmate, or stranger told me that I had 2 inches of bright blue underwear showing at the crotch of my "great free table find" black capris. My theories are thus, 1. no-one noticed, 2. some people noticed but didn't say anything 3. this being the college I go to people thought it was intentional. My bet lies with a combination of 1 and 3. My solution? Go back to the free table, find a pair of shorts that fit and dump the nearly crotchless capris in the garbage.

True story.

This is not the first time I have had issues with holes in my pants and not noticing for the longest time.

1 comment:

  1. I just skip pants (in fact clothing in general)(I figure if God had ment for us to not wear clothes we'd have been born naked)...

    ReplyDelete