Monday, February 7, 2011

PCP costume

I know that I don't get responses to these posts but still, even with the questions I seem to post to you (the reader-I know there are some of you) help me work through my thoughts.

I want to be a super-hero. Either I want to be something witty and clever and pertaining to the theme of Neverland (i.e. "Peter Pan") or something witty and clever or something peope would instantly recognize. I was coming up with themes/names for my persona and came up with a few: Generic Super-Hero, Your Average Super-Hero, No So Super, MLIA, The Average Jane, Shots Girl, The SRQ, Purple Haze, The Purple Snitch...

So my costume will be black spandex like material covering my torso, legs, and arms. I will be wearing purple shiny shorts over the black spandex and I will have a black cape. I'm thinking I want to make a purple/black mask, like two holes cut in the fabric. I might also want a hat or head covering thing or if I go with Purple Haze maybe a fro? I don't know if I want gloves. I might adorn the black material with some pruple embellishments. I want to put  the emblem of my super-hero on my chest I think. Other than this I don't know what. I guess I can see a pattern here... I know that I won't be able to have a super power that I can demonstrate unless it's something like Shots Girl (doing shots) or The Purple Snitch (being fast?). This is where the average line of super-hero names comes in because If I'm average there are no expectations for fancy schmancy super powers, amirite?

Pics from PCP or when the costume is complete to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment