Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Wedding

I had a dream last night about a wedding. One of my friends from high school on the fly told me that I should come to his wedding and of course I said yes. It didn't surprise dream-me at all that my 20 year old friend was getting married in the middle of his academic life. The next day I was in school and a lot of people I knew from high school were there and we were all talking about Pat getting married to the girlfriend he has in not-dreamland. These so called friends of his had gotten real invitations but I had just gotten invited on the fly. Suddenly Pat's brother comes up to our group in his fancy white tux with that weird floofy man stuff where a tie would be and sits down among us. "Are you excited?" I asked him, and he said "yes, I can't wait."

I was walking somewhere and this girl in a army uniform walks up to me and looks me straight in the face, "You don't have to go to the wedding." she says to me. "No, I want to go. Pat's one of my good friends." I respond. "We don't want you there and I don't like your tone." she retorts so I say to her, "I respect authority but I AM going." I say. She harrumphs, whirls on her heels and storms away.

It was recess at school and we were all headed to this one area on campus. I decided I should head over to the wedding now and flew above everyone else to get to my car. I didn't know where the wedding was so I decided to just drive around to all these places that it could be in. Finally I found someone who told me where it was and I went there.

End dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment