Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Future life success

short term future goals:
this semester:
1. figure out financials for the upcoming year
2. sat all classes
3. figure out thesis subject and sponsor
4. get a new job

this summer:
1. fulbright application
2. pre-thesis research
3. road trip
4. take GRE

next year:
1. graduate
?????


My mom thinks I should re-take the Myers Briggs. The last time I took it was in my junior year of high school. Funny thing is, it tells me that both my current job and voluntary position are the two least attractive jobs for my personality: waitress and nurse's aid. My hypothesis is that it will have changed significantly, I have undergone extreme personal change and gone through significant life experiences in the last 3-4 years. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment