Saturday, January 15, 2011

online

I'm slightly worried that my profile on this online dating website thinks that a match for me would be a female when I specifically put in my requirements that they be a straight male. What does this mean. Does the internet know something that I don't? Not just one person either, there were two girls recommended to me and of course I was super curious and did a cursory check and now it shows to them that I checked them out. um ok then.

Where was it that I heard the internet was a scary place?

hint: the more I text on my phone and the better grammar I use, it means I like you more because I'm a lazy person and my phone is antiquated and takes forever to text properly

also: see this is how my mind goes, sprinting and tripping everywhere as fast as possible to get to the next topic.

btw: somehow the equals key on my keyboard doesn't work and I have this sneaky suspicion that it has to do when I was programming a command key in my computer speaking thing.

It is almost 11:11. A time I observe whenever I notice it. What to wish for today? I guess I can't wish the same thing :) here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment