Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hit and Run lady

Dear irresponsible and rude old lady,

   Number one you are setting quite the bad example. You only get away with what you did because of the failure of our justice system. If I had my way I would reverse plate you and find out your personal information, then I would find you and give you a piece of my mind. Rest assured that karma will get you. Personally I think you shouldn't be on the road and that your license should be revoked. To disregard common courtesy like that was extremely rude. I wouldn't have minded that you gave my car a minor scratch if you had stopped and apologized, because I'm pretty sure I have done more damage to my car in the past (though not on another person's property). I was quite shocked that you had the gall to hit my car when you had plenty of room to back up without touching my car but I guess what should I expect when you had parked in the disabled parking spot (you probably are blind and deaf). I was also quite shocked that you had the gall to continue on your merry way at 5mph when there were plenty of witnesses watching in disbelief at your misconduct. Congratulations for being the daily douche. Actions like this make me pity society and the future of humanity. You should know better, being what looked like 60+ and of all places a Mystics faire (aren't people who go to those things open minded and more genial to general society?). Anyways,

Sincerely,

Shocked and annoyed but assured that karma will get you in the end,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment