Saturday, July 9, 2011

Conversations in the ether


So I was looking at your pictures, and trying to decide which is the most normal. That'd be the one with the drink. Then again. It's a minority in a slew of strange...which of course...makes it abnormal. I'd ask your thoughts on this, but you won't be doing any thinking anytime soon with that brain slug on your head.
In my world they are all normal. This type of "normal" is the type that typically defines my life and how I live it, or more specifically how I like to dress in my ideal world. 
Looking at your pictures I would point out that you look good in that hat.

That makes sense. I would like to dress like Mario every day in my ideal world. Which would work perfect since I apparently look good in hats. Not so much in mustaches though. That's the part of the look you pull off better than i do. 
I have a mild addiction to list...so your 20 is super pleasing.How's your day been?

My day has been ok. I didn't have to go into work this evening so...

1) I took myself out for dinner and a movie.
2) I received a jury summons in the mail.
3) A graduation present that I ordered for my brother arrived in the mail as well.
4) I ordered something different for dinner.
5) I'm super bored so I might end up
a) cleaning my room
b) continuing to read Harry Potter
c) stumbling around on the internet
d) other?

How has your day been?

Oh man. Another list. It's like Christmas.
1/4. What did you eat and what movie did you see?
2. How do you feel about that? I did jury duty about a month ago for the first time. It was as exciting as it was boring. Extremely.
3.Cool What's he graduating from?
5. I'm guessing you did all of the above in part, but none in full.
You should definitely clean though. It makes all the other activities so much better. Which HP book are you on? 


My day has been Alright.
1a. Went to work.
1b. Played a game during lunch
1.c Went back to work, pretended to do work when I actually was just throwing business cards around my office.
2. Got something to eat on the way home.
3. Got home and browsed the internet.
4. Sent you a message.
5. Worked out. 

I love answering specific questions!

1/4) I ate a mushroom burger (I'm not a big fan of mushrooms but they continue to fascinate me). I saw Rio and I laughed.
2) Since the summons happens to be for one of my only days off this summer I am a little miffed, especially since I have to be there early. I am not a morning person.
3) He's graduating from high school, hopefully that will be the last high school graduation ceremony I attend
5) I didn't feel like cleaning, especially since I will be moving into a different room soon and will be better able to organize all of my stuff then because it is bigger than my current room. I read a bit more of HP, I'm re-reading it starting from the first book (which I am currently on). I need to know all my HP facts for my job. :)

1. What do you do for work? (other than playing games with cards)
2. If your job was suddenly cancelled for a day what would you do?
3. My mind is a blank, tell me a cool story starring yourself....

1. I'm not a fan of mushrooms either. But just about anything taste good on a burger.
2. That's the saddest story I've heard all day.
3. It won't be. lol
5. Makes sense. Do you live at home? WHAT do you do for work that requires HP knowledge?

1.I'm a motion designer, make commercials and medical animations.
2. That's a great question. You should answer it too. I'd go home. Draw, surf the internet. Then I'd get bored and feel the need to go out. Which would result in going to the park, book store, or maybe grab a drink with friends...assuming it later in the day.
3. Since we're on the subject I'll tell you the story of my day at the HP theme park. Went with 3 other friends on opening day. We thought we'd be smart and get there at 8 am. Not nearly early enough. We waited in line with thousands of people.


5. I live at home but my parents moved out recently so my brother and I are switching our rooms and in the fall I will have a new housemate when my brother goes to live in the dorms at school. This summer I am a camp leader and one of the camps is centered around Harry Potter, it's called Sci-Warts and I need to freshen up on my knowledge so the 4th and 5th graders don't walk all over me. That's only one of my summer jobs but probably the most interesting (at least to me) because I've never done anything like it nor did I ever go to summer camp when I was younger.
2. I would like to think that if I suddenly had a day off I would do something adventurous and spontaneous but I would probably end up organizing my room in some fashion and watching a movie on netflix. 

5. The first part of that sounds complex, the second part however, sounds exciting. I never went to camps either. Might have to sneak into yours. Do you get to dress up as anything?
5a. If you didn't see this question coming, shame on you. What house would you belong to?
2. Really the problem with having a sudden day off is that there's no time to plan. When it just suddenly happens you end up wasting it on dumb crap and you go to sleep thinking..."What did I do today" Once, after pulling an 80hr work week I came in on Monday and my boss was like, "D, go home. Take today and friday off." I've never wasted a day so hard in my life. That friday however, was super fun/adventurous.

3. end of previous story. Finally got to the park after 5 hours of lines. Friends got in after 8. What awaited us inside was magic, and more lines. The simulator ride made the whole thing worth it though. Blew my mind sideways.

4. We're running out of numbers.
5. Your turn to star in a story I think.  

In answer: I get to dress up as a professor with Wizard robes and such when it is my turn to head that camp-not 'til the end of July I think. I think I'm going to accessorize for each camp though. My first one is Pirate themed so I might do an eye patch or something but nothing too exciting so that the kids don't get jealous. I don't think it would be possible to sneak into the camps since you would not pass for an 8th grader. You could totally go around to the other parts of the museum though, they are open to the public :)

The general opinion is that Gryffindor is the best but I think I would probably be placed in Ravenclaw. There are a lot of details to the book that are hard to remember after 10+ years. It's always fun reading the book again, especially since the last time I read the first book was back in 4th grade.

This referencing is getting slightly complicated so I'm going to start at....

A) We have lots of parties on campus and most of them are themed parties. I like to dress up as something clever and interesting, or at least suer attention grabbing. My latest costumes were "Rave gorilla" where I wore a gorilla mask and hands, black pants, and a rave type top, Average Superhero which you can see in one of my pictures, Waldo, and Mario. I guess that wasn't really a story, anyways I lost my train of thought. I did have a point to all that background info but I got too sidetracked with my descriptions so I will just have to find another one to tell. 

B) To preface: I made a list of goals to accomplish in my life when I was 13. A lot of them are ridiculous and some are seemingly impossible. Occasionally I get it into my head to try to do one of them. This last year I tackled my "eat an entire half gallon of ice-cream in one sitting" goal. It took about an hour but I ate all of it without puking. I did skip dinner (and dessert) later that day and felt slightly queasy for a couple of hours afterwards.


D) My name is Rachel. 

If you were a professor what do you think you'd teach. You should keep the Eyepatch throughout the whole camp. Pirates or no pirates. What sort of museum is it?

Interesting. I always felt I'd be a Ravenclaw too. Then I took an online test and it said Hufflepuff. The deuce? Wow 4th grade? What made you start? I read the first one in 9th. Because it was between that or the 900 page monster the green mile. I was lazy. lol

A. Themed parties are the BEST parties. Rave Gorilla sounds like a winner. I love arbitrary costumes have everything to do about nothing. But yes. You story was as bad as mine. Look how much we have in common. lol

B. Tackling goals is important. That's an excellent goal. What flavor? Allow me to go cross platform for a minute ~~~~~~I saw on PoF one of them was 50 push ups in 1 try. That's one of mine too. Currently I can do 25. Any other random goals? 

it's a science and technology museum and it is actually quite wonderful. They even have some reptiles and amphibians. If I was a professor I would probably teach muggle studies.

Poor Hufflepuff, it always gets last place in most minds because it gets hardly any attention in the books/movies except as a place to put random characters who have no consequence to the plot line. I loved reading anything I could get my hands on at that age and I was also part of that program where you read books and take tests on them and get points. (AR) I wanted to get the most points and be AR Queen so I started reading books that would get me lots of points, the higher level and usually longer novels. Harry Potter was one of them, plus it was in part of the genre I love.

B. I decided to branch out a bit and I like how PoF is formatted. You are totally beating me to that goal! I'm kind of currently at 7-10 but I seem to be going backwards. I have a lot of random goals, I'm actually working through them whenever I feel the motivation. I wrote them when I was 13 and a lot are frivolous but I still think it would be cool to do all of them, they are all feasible but some are harder than others. The ice-cream was chocolate. I have photo documentation.



I'm about to relist this. ha

1. That sounds pretty cool. I love going to museums. Too bad it (and you) are allllllll the way down in Sarasota. Are you from there originally?

2. Oh. I see. You're a muggle lover like Weasley huh?lol I like the choice. I'd teach charms probably. Flying(brooms) would probably be fun though. Teaching wizards to fly would probably be similar to teenagers and driving though. Which I'd imagine to be frustrating.

3. I am a pretty good random character who has no consequence to the plot line. AR Queen? Did you ever accomplish that goal? See, I hated to read before HP. Never did any in class reading, and cliff noted all the required reading. But AH (After Harry) I loved reading and vigorously read anything and everything assigned.

4. I started on PoF first a while ago. Rarely have any interesting conversation on there though. Mostly just 3 line messages back and fourth about boring things like work and arbitrary weekend activities. The format is nice though. It's nice to know wether your message has been read or not, but I like OKs quickmatch better. How's PoF treating you?

5. What other books of that genre do you love equally?

6. Training tip. Do 5. Then stop and hold yourself up for 5 seconds. Then do 5 more, but hold yourself up for 10 seconds after wards. And so on. Even though you're doing small increments, it will help you string them together later.

7. What's another one? Are they too personal? My random big ones are to either travel out of the country in a year or move into a nice apartment(mine is ok, but I want something sweet) in the same time. Saving for both, but don't know which I'll do. 

8. I went to Metrocon downtown yesterday. I wore a shirt I made that said "battle me" and had a pokeball on it. Got in mock fights with an Entei and other random dress up types. No Poliwhirls in site. Its fun to dork out every once in a while.

1. I am not originally from Florida, I was born and spent 8 years of my life in Washington States.

3. I was AR Queen by a lot! What kind of books do you read nowadays?

4. I do like the format of PoF but there are even more idiots there than here I think. The profiles seem to contain less as well, unless people intentionally buff them up. I've chatted with a couple very interesting people. So you prefer OkC then?

5. I like the Pullman series, LoTR trilogy, Douglas Adam's series, and basically any books with dragons and strong female leading characters. One of my favorite books though is by Orson Scott Card, his Women of Genesis books are fantastic.

6. I'll have to try that.

7. Which country do you want to go to? My goals (and dreams) are
collect a rock, stone, shell from every state*
make a blanket
meet a president*
wind a big-time contest
become valedictorian
compose a piece
publish a novel*
gallop on a horse
tour a factory
harvest my garden
do a 5k piece puzzle*
hold my own concert*
visit Mrs. Lombardo*
do 50 pushups*
compile a scrapbook*
donate $1000*
buy property on Sanibel* 
ride 1st class in an airplane
learn braille*
learn sign language*
be able to speak Spanish fluently
own and run a restaurant*
buy my own laptop*
meet my soul mate*
fast for a day
eat a whole 1/2 gallon of ice cream in one sitting
save a tree (or forest)*
make a violin*
donate blood
travel the world*
save a life*
snowboard*
swim with dolphins*
make paper
donate organs....when I die (the rest to be cremated)*
get a manicure*
ride in a limo*


(the ones with an * I have not done)


9. Metrocon sounds fun, plus all the costumes would make me so happy. I love it when people dress up, especially when they are clever about it.

*Sorry for not getting back to you for a while, haven't had time to respond in the length I'd like. BUT hopefully I will later today or tomorrow.
1. Interesting. What part of Washington? One of my best friends is from there. Speaks highly of it?

3. Nice. I don't read many books. Mainly because when I pick up a book that I really like I tend to read a chapter, think about it. re-read it. then think about it some more. Got a book 2 years ago (A happy death by Albert Camus) And I'm about a half way through it. My book shelf is filled with Unread graphic novels, children's books (like lemony snickets), Art books, and random fantasy stuff(Chron of Narnia). I spend a lot of time reading magazines and online articles. Mostly on design, movies, fashion, human interaction, and self development.

4. Way more idiots. haha Yeah there is a lot less information generally. Makes the whole starting a conversation with a stranger thing hard. And if there is a long profile I totally don't want to read it.haha The fact that information is divided here (basically a list) makes it way more attractive.

5. Dragons and strong women do make for interesting books. I'm super excited about the new Hobbit movie. They just release first pictures. It was like my 5th favorite book

6. win a big-time contest - What was it?
do a 5k piece puzzle* - SUPER INTENSE
You inspired me to create a list. There's some thing left out maybe, but here it is:

Ones with * I HAVE done. 
Find a life purpose - I'm super determined to lock this down this week.
Buy a new bed
live alone*
Move to a nicer apt
pay off my car
Become a professional animator*
Fly in a plane*
go to NYC *
go to LA *
go to italy
go to france
go to japan
go to brazil
go to canada
go to a carribean island
do 100 sit ups
do 50 push ups
do 25 pull ups
100 self portraits *
500 self portraits
learn to play bossa nova on a guitar
Collect every Bone comic*
make a 1ft tall wheel spun ceramic piece
Make 10 pots on the wheel*
be in an art show*
lern to play an instrument*
Win 1st place in an art contest
Place in an art contest*
Catch every pokemon
beat every Zelda game
positively change someone's life
bowl a 300 game
illustrate a published children's book
have a my name in a movie credit
meet a soul mate
raise a child
inline skate 5 miles without a break
run a mile without a break
dunk a basketball
Skydive
read every book i own.

9. I feel like I didn't get enough metrocon this year. was only there for 5 hours. Last year it was like 14...which was WAY too much. I think 10 hours would be perfect. Since it's the only time I 100% nerd out a year.

1. My dad still lives in Washington to I visit him just about every year. He lives by a river and in the summer it is the most gorgeous place. I actually get more of a tan there than I do here. He lives in Maple Valley but I grew up in the Woodinville/Redmond area.

5. the Hobbit was one of my favorite books as a child. A secret I never tell people was that I didn't read the LOTR books until after the movies came out but I DID read the Hobbit beforehand and loved it (I read it multiple times actually).

6. The big time contest I'm not sure because I had marked it off before but I have come in Second in state at this speech competition when I was in 5th grade, won a boot toss, never mind I remembered. I won first place at a Pinewood Derby (wood car race) when I was 6. If I get a Fulbright I feel like that is also a big-time contest. How many self portraits do you have now? Are you good at bowling? (I think I'm doing good when I break 100-ha).

I like your list. I should make a new one but I want to finish my old list first. Might take me my whole life to do everything though. You've really never run a mile without a break? Good luck with the life purpose, that sounds like the toughest one.

1. Cool. I want to go there. Heard it's pretty amazing....not amazing enough to be on the list, but pretty amazing. lol

5. GASP! what? How un-pure. I only read fellowship of the ring (after the movie). It was painfully boring. Got about 2 paragraphs into twin towers and couldn't do it. Read the hobbit after those 2 paragraphs. Maybe I'll redo it after I reskim HP before the movie.

6. First place in a wooden car derby is significantly more impressive than 2nd in a speech contest. I've never even heard of a boot toss. What do you do? Toss boots? Please let it be more complex than that. lol The fulbright is kind of a big deal. That would definitely count. I have like 152 self portraits that I can account for. Haven't done one in a while. Guess I'm not as egotistical as I use to be. haha I'm decent at bowling. Been doing it since the 5th grade on a league...well actually considering that I should be a lot better. I average about 150. Highest was a 232. You have to be a robot to get three hundo. Probably the least likely of all things to happen on my list. However, if I'm ever in your town...or vice versa. We're bowling. Deal?

Thanks. I don't think you should make a new one. Just append your current one.
You don't want to wait until you're 70 to make a new list do you?
Yeah. I've never run a mile. Which seems weird since I'm in pretty athletic. Hate running without a purpose though. And my knees are garbage. 

6. Yeah, it's just tossing a big rain boot, however there is actually some technique involved. 152! That is quite a lot, or is it? I think I've done less than 5 self-portraits. I always wanted to do bowling on more than a once-a-year basis but never much got into it. I like to say that I would be really good If I actually did it more than once a year. That sounds like a fair deal :)

I'm going to make you run a mile too!I hate running though. Did you injure your knees?

7. My mind has gone blank all of a sudden. What is your top goal, or rather the one you are most interested in completing/doing first?

6a.You're gonna need to explain the technique if you expect me to believe you.

6b. 152 is respectable, but not amazing. I think to be in the pros you have to average a 240. Which is insanity. I'm sure you'd be better if you did it more often. When we go...I'll give you some tips.

6c. Oh yeah? You're gonna MAKE me do a mile? I'd like to see you try.lol Better start training now. Recreation running is the worse though. If I have to run it better be:
a. for my life
b. for a ball
c. for office
d. A and B
choose wisely.

6d. When I was little I had a nasty bike rec. My right knee has been a little lame ever since. Probably more of a mental block than anything else.

7. My mind goes blank constantly. Thats why I scroll up and reread the convo. This is becoming quite the Novel. My top one was to find a life purpose. Which I have done. At least for now. It may change with age.

6a. It's been years since that company picninc and my epic boot toss. One technique is flinging by grabbing the boot by the top and whinging it sideways. Another technique involves holding it near the top and tossing it in a long arc upwards as if you are kicking the air straight ahead.

6c. A ball? Like to fetch it?

7. What is this epic life purpose?

8. I feel like I'm just running out of things to say or too lazy to think of clever things anymore.

9. Have you ever played bocce ball?

6a. I'll keep that in mind when come across the need to fling a boot. I really injoy (whoa, did I really just spell enjoy like that?) tossing things. Not in anger, but I like coming home and just tossing my bag, phone hat, whatever else. I think I just enjoy seeing things fly through the air carelessly.

6b. Wrong Rachel. D. But chasing a ball could be a lot of things. Like playing sports or catch. Didn't think about fetch...but I guess that is what sports are.

6c. I don't know if this should be under 6a, but my boss got a little kitty and has been bringing him to work everyday to get him use to pictures. He looks like puss n boots from Shrek, so that's what I call him...Boots.

7. I don't know how epic it is. But it is to constantly pursue, appreciate, and share knowledge and aesthetics.

8. Our conversations are getting desperately short aren't they?

9. NO! What is it? Yeah, I could go to Wikipedia, but I figure you're the next best thing.

10. In the interest of convo length...tell me about your week and weekend plans...in detail. 

6c. My phone is so old it can't handle photos. I feel like this is one of those jokes....

7. That goal sounds very vague.

9. Bocce ball is super fun and I associate it with older folks. There are at least 2 people or you divide into teams. There are 4 balls per team, red for one team and green for the other team. There is also a small white ball, kind of like a smooth golf ball. The 6 team balls are kind of heavy, like mini bowling balls. The object of the game is to get as close to the white ball as possible without touching it, once a ball has touched the white ball it is disqualified from receiving points. One team throws the white ball (as close or far as they want) and then the other team throws first. If there are multiple people on your team you take turns throwing. After the first team has thrown their ball, as long as they haven't touched the white ball, they are then the closest ball to the white ball and the other team has to go. The other team could either try to get closer to the white ball or hit the other team's ball into the white ball or further away. If they don't get closer to the white ball they have to keep shooting until they get closer or run out of balls. At the end of the game, once all balls have been tossed, the team with the closest active ball to the white ball gets a point for every ball of theirs that is closer than the other team's balls.

10. My week has been lengthy. I worked a lot this week, 5 days at my summer camp job and 4 nights at my waitressing job. I went on several dates, some of them super awkward (such as bouncer guy who did a Jewish pirate impression and awkward Cheesecake guy who asked me to be his girlfriend on the second date). I crafted my own awesome date for Mr. Potential by making spaghetti for him, but we ate on the roof. I set everything up beforehand, carting table, candles, wine, tablecloth, laptop, extension cord, etc. It took me an hour to set it up and then I had to cook and cart up the food as well. I think he was surprised.

11. I met some cool people and met up with two of them. One just came to Florida and he's interesting. Every time we talk he comes up with a different name/term to call me (such as Lil Tooty, Rach Rach, Pinky, etc). He's a funny guy and just had his wisdom teeth removed at the late age of 26 and complained ever so much about the pain. Guy number two is super into cars and is going to college for mechanical engineering. We hung out at a park when it was wet and drizzling and had a blast at what I deem the water park. The slides were a tad dangerous but super fun! He has the same type of cats as me and they are super adorable.

12. I have no real plans for July 4 and I have to go into work at 9am Tuesday so I'm not sure if I want to go all the way out to Siesta Key beforehand and then die because of some drunk driver on the way back and not get much sleep.

13. I had an epic dance party where I got a stomach cramp from dancing so hard. I have yet to go to the pool this weekend because it has been raining and I keep going out of town to visit my new-found friends.

14.I have decided that I need more guy friends to hang out with.

15. This upcoming week I work Tuesday and Wednesday at 9am. I have jury duty at 8am Thursday. I work Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday at 6pm at my other job. I have to file paperwork for school, I have to work on my scholarship application. I really need to get my computer fixed.

16. I spent all of today relaxing and I'm super bored and super restless. I just can't seem to relax properly.

17. I think this has turned into a rant.... 

6c. Yo phone's so old your phone number must be 1. OHHHHHHHHH
Now that that is out of my system.

7. It would be a vague goal, but since it's a purpose it's just vague enough not to be accomplished. It's already help me make spectacular choices and use of my time of the past week.

9. I forgot the rules as soon as I scrolled down to respond to this number.

10a Where do you wait? Did you ever see that moving waiting?

10b. I had no idea you were such a player. Daaaaaamn. Why is one guy called Cheesecake guy? Yeah I bet Mr. Potential was surprised. I'm guessing that wasn't the first date? If so it's creepy. lol. But if not, very impressive.

12. Not a bad idea. That's why you have to start early. I started at like 4 and got home at 10pm...before all the drunks.

13. Come on! You have to stretch before epic dance parties. Derp.

14. Variety is fun.

15. Busy week yeah? Have you already done the first day of jury duty? Know if you're on a case or not. Did my first like a month ago. Was sweeeeet.
What's wrong with your comp.

16. Whenever I'm bored I like to sit on the floor...makes me feel like a child and auto-relaxes me. You should find an auto relax.

17. Accurate. Rants are fun to have, and in this case. Fun to read. 

10a. I work at a pizzeria in North Sarasota (I won't tell you which one because I don't know if you are a crazy stalker and will just show up at my job and it will be totally awkward and I will have to change my face etc).

10b. I was kinda calling him the Bald Guy because he had no hair on his head but I thought that was kind of mean so I changed how I referenced him. That was like the third or fourth date and the first that I had control of (the other ones he had planned out and executed). It was impressive, I put pictures and such in my blog.

12. I ended up going out with my friend to celebrate her second 21st birthday and stayed out until 3am.

15. Jury duty was cancelled yay!

15a. However, I have a new job pet sitting for the next couple of days so I gotta go over there tomorrow morning to start and to receive instructions. Yay extra money to pet puppies!

15b. My computer has a dual hard drive/has a partition and the windows side kicked it a while ago and my dad wiped it but couldn't get it to reload so now I only have the Mac side. I really need to get it fixed I just don't want to pay a hundred dollars to fix it, especially when I'm positive it's a simple fix but I can't figure it out myself. Gr. It makes me so frustrated that I can't fix simple things like this.

16. Hm. I like to go hot tubbing at night to relax. I also have a relaxing position but it involves another person, it's my comfort spot (I use the arm as my pillow and put my arm over their side).

17. Your turn to rant

10a. You must have a lot of faith in your coolness or a lot of faith in my car's gas mileage to think I'd drive all the way to Sarasota just to wait in the bushes infront of your work. Though, I do love awkward moments. I bet you do too. It's a bit of an adrenaline hit trying to wiggle your way out of them. And if anyone is changing their face it will be me...To improve my stalker skills.

Speaking of jobs. My first...one, two, three jobs were pizza related.
Sbarro, another Sbarro, and Pizza hut.

10b. So how'd it go from Bald guy to cheesecake guy? Blog?

15a. I'm sorry to hear that. You're missing out on meeting super interesting people...and getting that baller $8 check.

15b. Dual partitions are funky situations. If I were a computer guy I'd suggest something magical that would make your worries go away. BUT I'm not. So. Good luck tiger. *pats on back*

16. That is a comfortable position. I've never been able to fall asleep with someone in my arms though. Historically I just hold them until they fall asleep then sprawl out face down like roadkill. Romantic yeah? I've never had a good hot tub experience in florida. It's always too hot for them.

17. Um. I'm in Arkansas at the moment. I'd tell you where, but I wouldn't want you to get in your pizza delivery helicoper, fly here, and stalk me all over the mountains. Have a lot of people to see in a super short period of time, don't think I can do it. But I think I'll set an arbitrary hot tub goal. 

10a. Do you like pizza?
10aa. It's not like you are that far from Sarasota. The other day I drove all the way to Port Charlotte and back just to visit a new friend (one I hadn't met before) and then he drove all the way up and back to visit me.
10b. Yeah I didn't want to refer to him in a way that was kinda mean in my blog.

15a. I thought it was $15?

15b. I went to fix my computer and the apple guys said I had to pay $90 to install windows and I didn't have the legal codes anymore so I would also have to buy the program $127. Since I already paid for it I refuse to do that again and since it should be a simple installation I won't pay such a high amount to do that either, especially on my limited student funds that I prefer to save for books or emergency car situations. They recommended I go to some PC guys who would be nice and just load it for me (without my codes but apparently they have codes) so I drove 30 minutes in the rain all the way to the other end of the city and the guy was very rude to me and basically told me he was refusing to work on my computer. I was shocked at how rude he was actually. So I think I might end up just getting a desktop for windows instead of trying to fix this apparently complex problem or I might try asking one of my PoF buddies to see if he can take a look.

16. Face down? What, how is that comfortable? I don't actually sleep like that, I like it up until I'm actually ready to sleep or while watching a movie and then I do sleep mostly on my stomach/side and people think I'm rude for "turning my back on them" but really that's how I'm most comfortable. I have to be super exhausted to fall asleep cuddling.

16b. Hot tubbing doesn't always have to be romantic, lol. I go with just about all my friends. The other day (referencing 10aa here) I went with my friend J and we split a bottle of my new favorite wine and traded stories. He's super cool and keeps me on my toes. We have this competition sorta where we are constantly ribbing each other. I make fun of his lack of hair, he makes fun of my 1970's terms (Happening place). etc.

16c. Also, I like the pool there, it is almost nicer than the hot tub. For romantic, a nice massage while in the hot tub is the best.

17. Cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment