Saturday, January 15, 2011

a new day

So today was different. I guess I'm just going to assume that certain people won't or don't read my blog and post willy nilly about them and if they do happen to read it, so what. I'm trying to be as open as possible and anything anyone wants to know I'll tell them. Communication is so important and face to face conversations have tantamount importance in maintaining relationships. I went on my first date as a newly single lady and enjoyed myself immensely. It's always so fun and interesting hearing about someone new. He's definitely no serial killer :P

I just started self-censorship, sorry blog. I told said date what I was doing and since I have trails leading to this blog in connection to myself I decided not to write all my feelings and insecurities.

And now for something completely different....
     When I grow up (I don't consider myself grown up until I completely support myself and can provide food and shelter for myself i.e. have my own house/apartment and career job) I want to have cats and a snake or two and perhaps a dog. I'm not sure about the dog because I feel I won't be able to give it adequate affection and I wouldn't want the animal to suffer from my lack of attention. I do love dogs but I imagine I wouldn't spend too much time at home and cats are fine by themselves, they can entertain each other, but dogs need the love that humans give.

No comments:

Post a Comment