Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm addicted

to affection, in the form of: personal attention, hugs, physical contact...

I can't let this addiction rule my life. Self-control must be implemented. I can already see my future being overrun with the need for affection, but I have other concentrations in my life.

weird fun fact: I love the smell of men's deodorant

Someone needs to smack some sense into me.

I need to sleep

random guy 1: "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Random guy 2: "You wouldn't do anything."

comeback left thought but unsaid: "nice fuzzy dice."
witty comeback left unthought and unsaid: "we're twins."
actually funny comeback: ""

so I really thought there existed the phrase, "dick it out." like you know "fight it out." but apparently I just got it wrong. like always.

catchphrases are cool.

I wonder what any of this will mean to me in a year or 10 or 2 days. I read a post from this last week and half of it made no sense. Whatever will I do with myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment