Tuesday, April 5, 2011

To walk or not to walk

Questions:

1. Do I walk more at school than I do at work?
2. How far do I walk in a day
3. Will my $.99 pedometer turn on and work for more than one day?

Stay tuned for further information...


My little experiment began on Sunday April 3rd but it has been interrupted at the moment due to the fact that the device was intentionally borrowed without asking. Saturday - I walked less than 1 mile since I spent all day glued to my laptop in my room doing a mountain of homework. Sunday was a bit better because I had to work - 2.9 miles and Monday topped it all because I was at school as well as work - 2 at school and 2 at work - 4 miles. Is this the recommended daily does of walking? Popular websites try to tell you that 10,000 steps is the endgoal, which ends up as 5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment