Monday, April 11, 2011

if it was my choice

I would do it, but then again I am self-sufficient and motivated and able to be on my own. I can make that guarantee that I will be there, that temptation will never get me because my mind is already made up.

You know how they say they did it because they were drunk? As if that excuses illegal or horrible behavior. No, it doesn't. I think that up until a certain point everyone can make those choices. Not only that they can make those choices, that their mind was already made up and that most people are just wishy washy and don't want to approach a problem directly in their minds and so just wait for that opportunity when they are vulnerable (drunk) and see what happens, which is to follow their natural inclinations anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment