Sunday, September 18, 2011

split pants soup

I had to retire another pair of pants the other day. They were a faithful friend, free table found, until the final end. It was the jumping that did them in, ripped right down the back. They just weren't ready for indoor dodgeball at Airheads. This is the third pair, the first were my nice black capris when I tried to scale the swing set at NCF and they got stuck on a screw and ripped up the front. The second pair, I'm not sure what happened. I had hopped off my balcony to go to dodgeball and when I got to the tennis courts I looked down and noticed the huge gaping hole in the front, my reaction? Immediately start laughing, sit down and cover up the hole with my hands, while Nicole kept asking me what was wrong.

In three years of college I have split three pairs of pants, now that it is my fourth and last I have one more to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment