Sunday, May 22, 2011

presentation

Impressions are important, especially if they will decide whether or not I will continue communicating/contacting a person. I'm referencing dating sites. If you do not have the ability or time or effort to correctly spell a one line message why would it be worth my time to pursue or respond? I am not one to be mass messaged like others, I am special and should be regarded as a unique individual and not just a copy and pasted text or thought. I know there are those with brain power out there, so use it. If you take the time, I might just take the time.

How you present yourself is also quite important. I can figure out if you have a higher level of intelligence from your profile. You do realize that almost anyone with a high level of intelligence is able to glean this type of information from what information you present in your profile?

No comments:

Post a Comment