Tuesday, March 15, 2011

flames

My dream last night ended in fire. Not the hot burning passion one would love to be enveloped in but the spitting flames of a dreaded nightmare. I was in my neighborhood and walked to a local ex-friend's house. This ex-friend has a brother and a dad that we would sometimes lovingly refer to as sasquatch because he was so candidly big. As if in a drunken stupor all I recall is sweeping their garage and talking about things before I set off around the neighborhood. Mine is filled with houses and nothing more for roads and roads but I happened upon a clinic, much like the one I currently volunteer at. I'm not sure what I was doing there but suddenly there were flames and a broiling fire brimming at every corner. I was trapped inside and ran down every corridor, of which there were many, and all ended in dead ends. I could not escape. The next thing I was aware of was being hot and uncomfortable, in bed, and it was 5am.

No comments:

Post a Comment