Friday, November 4, 2011

Always wanting something else...

Christmas wish list:

Better bras
An awesome phone that works perfectly and is drop-resistant
Geocache account
Movies in Spanish
Penélope cruz movies (I have Volver)
2dye4 shirt that will fit me
awesome black work shoes that are fit for old ladies with delicate feets
An extra pair of glasses just in case
really nice razor (you know those single razors for $10....)

Only practical and useful things
(like food or something more imaginative or useful in other countries/travel?)

2 comments:

  1. I want to give you all of the above... except for a bra. I want to give you, especially, the movies in Spanish and geocache account. Horrible thing is, I probably won't grant you anything. Does that make me an awful friend?

    Bras are not comfortable.
    So I do not wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try not to wear them either... but in certain circumstances they are necessary. My mommy got me a bra :)

    ReplyDelete